- CONSIDERATE never knowingly operating in such a way as to lessen the pleasure of others.
- LOYAL offering loyalty, encouragement and support to other amateurs, local clubs and the American Radio Relay League, through which Amateur Radio in the United States is represented nationally and internationally.
- PROGRESSIVE with knowledge abreast of science, a well-built and efficient station, and operation beyond reproach.
- FRIENDLY with slow and patient operation when requested, friendly advice and counsel to the beginner, kindly assistance, co-operation and consideration for the interests of others. These are the hallmarks of the amateur spirit.
- BALANCED Radio is an avocation, never interfering with duties owed to family, job, school or community.
- PATRIOTIC with station and skills always ready for service to country and community
Monday, April 1, 2013
The Radio Amateur's Code
THE RADIO AMATEUR IS:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment